Thursday, March 12, 2009

You dont have to "cram" to understand me


I'm a square girl,living in a round world, I'm simple and clean and no vice has got me gripped! I'm passionate about what I believe in... I'm not easy to get along with...(so they say) we have to have something in common, and I don't like liars I don't need to be impressed by one's material possessions(uppity pompous people) I don't like them...though I like nice things!, if your going through something I truly do understand because Ive probably gone through it myself or known someone who did I'm down to earth a daydreamer a night dreamer A fantasizer A loud talking fearless mind speaker who'll let the fly out before she smash it.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. But you sound more like 360 degrees of woman than a girl. Power to you, and may it all come thru in your undertakings. Peace.

    ReplyDelete