Thursday, March 12, 2009

S.O.S is my Dream


I was inspired to want to do this by an old good friend of mine Wendall Daniels,he used to come over to the house we would Politic,swap ideas and drink tea 574 west ave is the birthplace of this Idea,Originally The K.O.T.C(keeper of the children)...I branched off solo with the S.O.S.

The S.O.S Sisters Embracing Sisters,besides the idea's I use to discuss with my good conscious comrade and friend I was influenced by the crisis going on over in central Afrika it touched me and I felt I wanted to help Teach them their own history(Afrika) give them a sense of pride, hope, build and help with self esteem issues and Physical Healing.

Sisters embracing Sisters is a slow process,but something I can see in time ahead. A global effort this project will wrapped around the world A tiny pebble thrown into water and rippling far and wide, its for all the sisters! Our mission is to heal we want to provide services,education,counseling,medical attention,soup kitchen,community center,rehabilitation...This is what I want to do...this is my dream...this is the S.O.S

1 comment:

  1. I luv your polls! And your page is a visual, literary walk thru the park that is a soothing and relaxing break from the madness that is the Internet.

    ReplyDelete