Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 The Year In Gear

Ive loved ya long time, 2012 is halfway gone (and they already got Halloween shit sitting out on the shelves in stores...Just saying)the year has been interesting...Interesting in my personal life,outside of it, in politics, deaths.Ive accomplished a few things,and I plan on accomplishing a few more as the days roll by..I'll be back,...(One day later)Im back:-), some may not have understood my reference in "Halloween shit being on the shelf" in my quotes up above, I'm trying to write this as if I'm speaking with you, and yesterday while out in a retail store I seen Halloween shit on the shelves for real. No this blog isn't about "Halloween shit",Its about me getting back,Re-introducing, looking back, reflecting, focusing on the Year 2012 bringing me and the audience here up to date on the happenings of me...Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment