Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Black Man


mmmmmm A Black Man My Friend and soon to be lover now Discovered. Where were you when I wanted exactly YOU some time back in the past when i made wrong choices and decisions with persons who crammed to understand me! mmm Black man oooo the key...the key to me! a Black Woman we are Electric! we belong together! I'll love you always, until time is no more, take me for who I am, take my hand, show me what Ive never known.

Black Man Brilliant lovely Strong sensual experienced you speak those words and make me feel "some kind of way" as you say. Our imaginations run deep and we meet with the mind in exotic locations. mmmm Black man your presence is felt so close but so far "I feel you" "I want you" "I think you"...YOU Black Man, I know my place with you, beside you, never in front, never in back, together!...Together we conquer We inspire... me...you... Black Man.

And we re-tire, we love, you stand behind me, turn me around look into the windows of my soul (eyes) I don't tell you what I want you know it! you feel it! you breathe in my sweet clean fragrance and kiss me on my neck, quivers roll down my spine! I become submissive throwing my head back I'm open to you Black Man, Kiss me on my lips,lay me down,make me feel "some kind of way" whisper in my ear..."Nefertiti I love you" I'm speechless a tear roll down my face I'm yours forever and ever...Black Man...This Black Woman.



2 comments:

  1. I have to comment on this post, because it is awesome! Such a personal, passionate touch, this is a masterpiece. Thank you, my sister, for showing us, black men, the tender, sweet loving genius of an African woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You...I am Black Man Advocate!*smile*

    ReplyDelete